By using any proprietary software developed by FoxSet IT Solutions, either as a service either installed on your server, you agree to these terms. If you do not agree to them, do not use the software.
- FoxSet IT Solutions developed the software according to the latest security standards.
- The following applies only for software as a service:
- Encrypted 128 bytes password authentication. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password(s). Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account(s) as a result of someone else using your password(s) and account(s), either with or without your knowledge.
- Continuous revisions are in place to implement the latest security standards.
- Periodical backups are in place. Since starting providing software as a service in September 2003, FoxSet servers had no failure.
- FoxSet reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which Services are offered.
- The following applies only for software installed on your server(s):
- You are entirely responsible for security and data protection.
- You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions and additional terms posted. Your continued use of the Services constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL FOXSET BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES OR RELATED SERVICES, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FOXSET HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
Last updated: April 2009